1. - Read "Blu-bits Purpose" located in the Announcements Forum, this contains some useful information about how we expect our members to conduct themselves while on the site.
- Staff decisions are final. Arguing about our decisions is hazardous for your account.
- At the Second Warning your account will be automatically disabled.
- Use a normal username. Avoid obscene words and phrases.
- There is only one "official" language: English! No exceptions!
- Posting external website links, or any kind of advertising is completely forbidden and you will be immediately banned if you don't follow this rule.
- If you have a combined download total in excess of 20 GB and your ratio is below 0.6 you will receive two consecutive warnings. Failure to act upon
the warnings and increase your ratio above 0.6 will get your account disabled.
-If you don't login or make contact to the tracker for more then 90 days, you're account will be deleted.
- Do not upload our torrents to public trackers!
- Duplicate accounts are absolutely forbidden on this
tracker! One person - one account, one IP address ONE account! - automated duplicate IP detection system is in place. This means that you should be extra careful when it comes to maintaining your account here at Blu-bits in accordance with our rules.
- The shoutbox is not for requests! We have a special place for requests.
- Use the latest Stable versions of Utorrent or Transmission otherwise do not complain about ratio problems.
- Files with Child Exploitation are absolutely forbidden and those with relation to such material will be reported to "CyberTipline"!!
- Banned torrent clients: utorrent 1.7.7
- Recommended torrent clients: BitTornado-0.3.17, BitTorrent 6 0 build 4747, Deluge 1.2.3, rTorrent 0.8.6, Transmission 2.03, uTorrent 1.6.1, uTorrent 2.2.0 Build 23071, uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25154, uTorrent 3.0 Build 26473
2. - Before you even consider to upload, use the search tool and make sure the content is not already present on Blu-bits.
If it has been uploaded previously - help seed!
- Make every effort to verify that the release has not been nuked; e.g. undersized, upscaled DVD, etc.
- If you cannot seed it - don't upload it! Once you upload a torrent you should seed it until at least 3 peers download it or for a minimum of 48 hours after the last snatch.
- Make sure to choose the right category.
- Each and every torrent should come with a poster, not exceeding 800x800 (width x height) pixels.
- Blu-Ray/HD DVD disks, HDTV caps
- HD Encodes from the above sources
- BD50 to BD25 encode. This is stripped BD50 to fit -BD25 with bluray structure. Every encode must be accompanied by source and encode screenshots that include information about the type of frame (B, P or I frame). For the screen shots use AvsP + ffdshow, make sure to tick the option OSD in the settings of ffdshow. Encode must be put in BD25 category.
- Web downloads (restricted or members-only videos)
- Only 720p, 1080i and 1080p standard resolutions are allowed.
- For 720p this means that the horizontal resolution without borders should be 1280 pixels (960 pixels for 4:3 aspect ratio).
- For 1080p this means that the horizontal resolution without borders should be 1920 pixels (1440 pixels for 4:3 aspect ratio).
- Any SD video
- Any upscaled content
- Any re-encodes of non-original sources
- Any disk images (.iso or other) (except original blu-ray images in ISO format)
- Any RAR-ed content NO EXCEPTIONS
- Any freely available web content
- Any movie/video without the original audio track (additional foreign language audio tracks are allowed)
- Any Demo discs
- So called R5 blu-rays (Digital TeleCine recordings) and any encodes thereof.
- Any encodes where the size and/or the bitrate imply a bad quality of the encode. As a general rule of thumb you can assume that a ~100 min 720p release should be not less than 4 GB in size and a 1080p release should be not less than 8 GB. In case of doubts please contact the staff before uploading.
- Single TV episodes can be uploaded only if the episode is from a season that is currently aired. Episodes from past seasons can be uploaded only if bundled in complete season TV pack(s).
-all links going outside of Blu-bits are forbidden. We just allow links to IMDB and Image Hosts.
The following encoding/ripping groups are banned due to lack of quality and/or false information regarding encodes.
- Flac - separate tracks or single flac file+cue only
- The description must contain at least the following data (when in doubt, please use Mediainfo to confer...)
- Name, Format, Runtime
- Video properties: codec, bitrate, width, height, framerate
- Audio properties: codec, bitrate, channels, language(s)
- At least 2 full resolution .PNG screenshots are mandatory (do not post large images. rather, use thumbnails (www.phyrefile.com) linked to full-size images of the release). TV Series, Scene Releases 0day, Full Blu-rays, and Remuxes are not required to have screenshots.
- The IMDB link field needs to be filled! you can search for an appropriate link at http://www.imdb.com.moirabreen.com/
- If the torrent includes an .nfo file, upload it to the appropriate field
- File Name: Artist - Album (Year) CODEC
- Country: (Artist)
- Duration: (hh:mm:ss)
- Codec: FLAC/APE/DTS/ALAC (tracks + .cue) / (image + .cue) / (image) / (tracks)
- Bits per sample:
- Sample Rate:
- Average bitrate:
- Compression Ratio:
- Full Tracklisting:
Only HD related apps!
Torrent title naming convention:
- Do not alter any file names. You may only change the torrent title! If you change the original file names your torrent will be deleted.
- Movie title/year must be as on http://www.imdb.com.moirabreen.com/. TV/mini-series names must be as on http://www.tvrage.com.moirabreen.com/ or http://www.tv.com.moirabreen.com/
- Use the original language for the movie title. Alternative titles may be added in the description.
Movies: Name Year Resolution Source A/V Codecs - Tag (Example: The Bucket List 2007 720p BluRay DTS x264-REFiNED)
TV series: Name S#E# Resolution Source A/V Codecs - Tag (Example: Cougar Town S01E15 720p HDTV AC3 x264 - DIMENSION)
Music: Artist - Title Year FLAC/DTS - Tag (Example: Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion 1991 FLAC)
Sporting Events: EventName Date - Resolution Source (language code if not in English) (Example: LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks 2010/02/08 - 720p HDTV ES)
- Only the Latin alphabet should be used for the title. The characters / : < > | must not be used in the file/folder names and the title.
* DO NOT dump everything that's in the MediaInfo output - be selective and stick with the most important bits.
*use this guide of what is needed:
-Resolution/ Bitrate / Source / Framerate
-Format / bitrate / channels
* The only language allowed is English.
3. These are currently our User Classes:
- What: Can download and upload and Access the basic forums.
- When: Just keep a ratio of 0.5 or higher and you'll be a member forever.
- What: In addition to Members you can make Requests.
- When: You need to have 300GB uploaded and an overall ratio of 1.2 or higher.
- What: Power User rights plus you gain access to the Invites section of the forums, view peer details on torrents and view the profile of other users.
- When: You need to have 2TB uploaded and an overall ratio of 2.0 or higher.
- What: In addition to Elite User you gain access to the tracker stats.
- When: You need to have 4TB uploaded and an overall ratio of 4.0 or higher.
- What: Instant Extreme User access + a next to your name!
- When: This rank is given to donating members only.
- What: Full Extreme User access and ability to edit torrents.
- When: Upon Staff approval. You have to rank as Elite User in order to apply.
- Uploaders must upload at least 5 torrents per week or be automatically demoted.
Torrent Celebrity: Famous or important people in the torrent world, given at Staff discretion.
- Big Boss
.::General Forum Guidelines::.
4. - Disruptive behaviour in the forums will result in a warning ( ).
- No aggressive behavior or flaming in the forums.
- No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM).
- No language other than English in the forums.
- No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of posting a double.
- Please ensure all questions or comments are posted in the correct section.
- Please try to be respectful towards all fellow users. Flaming and abusive behavior will not be tolerated. If you feel to be on the receiving end of such behavior please contact a staff member immediately!
.::Torrent Comments Guidelines::.
5. - Always respect the uploader!
- Please limit your torrent comments to the specific upload in question.
- If you have no intentions of downloading, don't comment.
- No language other than English in the Comments.
- No aggressive behaviour or flaming.
- No links to warez or crack sites.
- Remember our releases are not subject to your own taste. If you don't like a release, stay away from it.
6. - Blue Torrents
The Blue 75% icon means the torrent is 75% FreeLeech option.
Counts only 25% of the Downloaded torrent size!
- Aqua Torrents
The Aqua 50% icon means the torrent is a HalfLeech option.
Counts only 50% of the Downloaded torrent size!
- Bronze Torrents
The Bronze 25% icon means the torrent is 25% FreeLeech option.
Counts only 75% of the Downloaded torrent size!
7. The upload multiplier speaks for it self. It multiplies the amount you upload on that torrent by the amount it says, which can be:
If a torrent has been given a 2x upload multiplier and your client says it's uploading at 100KB/s, the tracker will count that as 200KB/s. Same counts for the other multipliers, only with different results of course.
This feature is currently disabled on the tracker.
8. Dupe Rules
A) If there isn't an internal release we only allow the following:
Unlimited External 720p (p2p)
1 External 720p (Scene)
Unlimited External 1080p (p2p)
1 External 1080p (Scene)
1 Blu-ray Remux
1 Full Blu-ray (US rip)
1 Full Blu-ray (Non-US rip)
B) Once there is an internal release, we only allow the following:
1 Internal release 720p (existing p2p releases will be removed)
1 External 720p (Scene)
1 Internal release 1080p (existing p2p releases will be removed)
1 External 1080p (Scene)
1 Internal Blu-ray Remux (existing p2p releases will be removed)
1 Full Blu-ray (Internal or External) (US rip)
1 Full Blu-ray (Internal or External) (Non-US rip)
Search both Alive and Dead torrents to insure your upload isn't a duplicate.
If you believe that you have a better external release to replace the existing one, contact the Staff and provide screens/logs/other proof.
Releases with comparison screens between the source and the encode will have preference when uploaded. This is applied only if internal release is not present.
The Staff reserve the right to make exceptions to these rules.
If you want to become an internal encoder, please contact the staff (if your encode will be a duplicate, DO NOT upload without contacting the staff.) Your encode uploads should be exclusively to Blu-Bits. Every internal encode must include source vs. encode screenshots that include basic information on the screenshot. For the screenshots you can use AvsP + ffdshow (make sure to tick the option OSD in the settings of ffdshow.)
If you want to become an internal ripper, please contact the Staff (if your rip will be a duplicate, DO NOT upload without contacting the staff.) Your RIPs should be exclusively to Blu-Bits for a minimum of 72 hours. (IE: You agree not to upload your rop to another tracker for at least 72 hours from the time it's available on Blu-bits. Every internal RIP must include the BDInfo report summary, disc details (IE: region, if CEE, if retail, etc,) and follow tracker rules for screenshots.
Internal Encoders list (in alphabetical order):
.::Hit and Run Rules::.
9. The rules are the following:
-You need seed for 72 hours OR seed the torrent to a ratio of 1.0 on that torrent specific.
-We allow a tolerance of 24 hours, this means you can go for 24 hours without seeding and not getting warned. After those 24 hours you will be warned if you're not seeding again.
If you have any questions or believe you were warned without a good reason, please contact us through the helpdesk.